Pay: $12 per hour
- Answering Club Wyndham owners’ phone calls.
- Researching availability in requested resorts.
- Providing information on resorts, amenities and activities.
- Using a booking engine to make reservations for customers.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- The ability to attend paid training at corporate headquarters in Orlando, Florida, or Springfield Missouri, before working from home.
- Six months of customer service or sales experience.
- Communication skills with the ability to build rapport with customers.
- Basic computer knowledge and proficiency with travel programs, such as Sabre, Apollo, and Worldspan.
- The flexibility to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- A quiet workspace and internet connection with a minimum upload speed of 2 Mbps and download speed of 10 Mbps. A computer will be provided.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wyndham travel discounts
- 401(k) plan with up to 6% match
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement (up to $6,000/year)
- Performance-based incentives