The online home goods retailer is hiring virtual customer service representatives across Nevada. The company wants applicants who are serious about making customer service their career.
Hours for this position will be scheduled between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m. and requires a weekend day.
The listing doesn’t specify pay, but Glassdoor indicates that Wayfair customer service reps average $16 an hour. The company also has a comprehensive benefits package that includes health care, company discounts and tuition reimbursement.
Customer Service Agent at Wayfair
- Assisting customers with post-order issues like returns, refunds, delivery status and replacements.
- Meeting customer satisfaction and efficiency metrics.
- Upselling and cross-selling items when appropriate.
- Documenting and reporting trends in customer issues.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Residence in Nevada
- Experience working in a high-volume call environment.
- Knowledge of e-commerce trends.
- Customer service experience (call center preferred).
- Stellar communication and problem solving skills.
- A distraction-free work environment.
- A hard-wired, high-speed internet connection (25 Mbps download, 5 Mbps upload).