Top 5 Hollywood Dating Tips For Women
1. Find out who you are and be that person. That’s what your soul was put on this earth to be. Find that truth, live that truth and everything else will come.
2. You’re seeing someone but haven’t defined what you’re doing. You’re just enjoying each other’s company and having a very good time and laughing together and supporting each other.
3. You have a best friend who understands you and helps you through all the tough experiences, and vice versa. It just feels like this is it for you. You used to think, “well, can you really have it all?” — the truth, the excitement and the passion? You can.
4. It’s healthy for everyone to go a few years without dating, just because you need to get to know who you are. And you’ve done more thinking and examining and figuring out how to cope with things on your own than you would have if you had been focusing on someone else’s emotions and someone else’s schedule.
5. When you’re busy, you should agree to mutually ignore each other. Not completely, but neither of you should get mad when the other doesn’t text back or call. Life’s super-busy. Obviously you know what they’re doing, and you trust them.