- 8 ounces (about 2 cups) Swiss cheese, grated
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Assorted dippers (e.g., bread cubes, crackers, vegetable sticks)
- Preheat the Oven:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Mix the Cheeses:
- In a mixing bowl, combine the grated Swiss cheese and softened cream cheese. Mix them together until smooth and well combined.
- Add Remaining Ingredients:
- Stir in the mayonnaise, sour cream, crumbled bacon, chopped green onions, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper. Mix until all the ingredients are evenly incorporated.
- Transfer to Baking Dish:
- Spread the mixture evenly in an ovenproof baking dish.
- Place the baking dish in the preheated oven and bake for about 20-25 minutes, or until the dip is hot and bubbly, and the top is lightly golden.
- Remove the Swiss Bacon Dip from the oven and let it cool slightly before serving. It’s best enjoyed while it’s warm.
- Dip and Enjoy:
- Serve the Swiss Bacon Dip with your choice of dippers, such as bread cubes, crackers, or vegetable sticks.
Cooking Time: The total cooking time is approximately 25-30 minutes.
Serving Size: This recipe serves approximately 6-8 people as an appetizer. You can adjust the serving size by scaling the recipe up or down based on your needs.