- 2 ripe bananas, peeled
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (smooth or chunky, as per your preference)
- 1 cup plain yogurt (Greek yogurt or regular yogurt)
- 1/2 cup milk (adjust for desired consistency)
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional, for sweetness)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional, for flavor)
- Ice cubes (optional, for a colder smoothie)
1. Prepare the Ingredients:
- Peel the ripe bananas and break them into smaller pieces for easier blending.
- Measure out the peanut butter, yogurt, and milk.
- If you’re using honey for sweetness, have it ready.
2. Blend the Bananas and Peanut Butter:
- In a blender, add the peeled bananas and peanut butter.
- If you’re using honey for sweetness, add it at this point.
- Blend until the bananas and peanut butter are well combined and the mixture is smooth.
3. Add Yogurt and Milk:
- Pour in the plain yogurt and add the milk.
- If you want a colder smoothie, you can also add ice cubes.
- Blend again until all the ingredients are fully incorporated and the smoothie reaches your desired consistency. Adjust the amount of milk for thickness or thinness.
4. Adjust Sweetness and Flavor:
- Taste the smoothie and adjust the sweetness by adding more honey if needed.
- If you want to enhance the flavor, add the optional vanilla extract and blend once more.
- Pour the Peanut Butter and Banana Smoothie into glasses and enjoy.
Cooking Time: This is a no-cook recipe, so there’s no specific cooking time.
Serving Size: This recipe yields approximately 2 servings, but you can adjust the quantities to fit your preferences.