ModSquad is a digital engagement company that provides customer support and social media management services to major brands like the NFL, PBS Kids, Warner Bros. and Showtime.
The company is in search of community support experts with customer service experience to join the remote support team for Vimeo, a video platform.
The ideal candidate must be located on the East Coast and be available to work 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Wednesday to Sunday.
If joining the ModSquad isn’t your thing, then don’t forget to check out our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities there all the time — and we vet them, too.
Community Support Associate at ModSquad
Pay: Not specified
Using chat and email to answer customer questions and provide tech support
- The ability to identify recurring customer issues in order to help resolve them and escalate to others for review when needed
- Writing online help guides and customer response templates
- Using email to follow up with Vimeo users to explain policies and decisions
- Staying informed when it comes to feature launches, policy changes and the latest bugs
Applicants for this position must have:
- Excellent grammar, communication and people skills
- Be detail-oriented in order to recognize common issues and patterns
- The ability to follow detailed workflows while multitasking in multiple programs and windows
- Previous customer service and community support experience (preferred)
- Bonus points if you have passion and experience in film and video
- The ability to work from home.
- Competitive pay and benefits.
- Home office setup.