- 4 lobster tails
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Lemon wedges for serving
1. Prepare the Lobster Tails:
- Thaw the lobster tails if they are frozen. Using kitchen shears, cut through the top shell of the lobster tails lengthwise, stopping at the tail. Gently spread the shell to expose the lobster meat.
2. Preheat the Grill:
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
3. Make the Garlic Butter Sauce:
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, minced garlic, chopped parsley, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Season with salt and black pepper to taste. Mix well.
4. Brush the Lobster Tails:
- Brush the lobster tails generously with the garlic butter sauce, making sure to get some between the meat and the shell.
5. Grill the Lobster Tails:
- Place the lobster tails on the preheated grill, meat side down. Grill for about 5-7 minutes, then flip them and continue grilling for an additional 5-7 minutes, or until the lobster meat is opaque and cooked through. Baste the lobster tails with the garlic butter sauce during grilling.
- Remove the lobster tails from the grill and brush them with additional garlic butter sauce before serving.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve with lemon wedges on the side.
- Serve the Grilled Lobster Tails with Garlic Butter immediately while they are hot and flavorful.
Cooking Time: Approximately 10-14 minutes, depending on the size of the lobster tails.
Serving Size: This recipe makes 4 servings. Adjust quantities based on the number of guests.