- 4 ripe tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 cucumber, sliced into rounds or chunks
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Freshly chopped parsley for garnish (optional)
- In a large salad bowl, combine the tomato chunks, cucumber slices, red onion slices, green bell pepper chunks, and Kalamata olives.
- In a small bowl, prepare the dressing. Whisk together the extra-virgin olive oil, red wine vinegar, dried oregano, salt, and black pepper until well combined.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad.
- Toss all the ingredients gently to coat them evenly with the dressing.
- Sprinkle the crumbled feta cheese over the top of the salad.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley, if desired.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld before serving.
Cooking Time: This is a no-cook recipe, so it takes just a few minutes to prepare.
Serving Size: This recipe serves 4 as a side dish or 2 as a main course.