For the Salad:
- 6 cups mixed salad greens (such as spinach, arugula, or your choice)
- 1 1/2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
For the Creamy Dressing:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Salt and black pepper to taste
1. Prepare the Salad Greens:
- Wash and thoroughly dry the mixed salad greens. You can use a salad spinner to remove excess moisture.
2. Toast the Pecans:
- In a dry skillet over medium heat, toast the pecan halves for a few minutes until they become fragrant. Be careful not to burn them. Remove and let them cool.
3. Assemble the Salad:
- In a large salad bowl, combine the mixed salad greens, halved red grapes, toasted pecans, crumbled feta cheese, and thinly sliced red onion. Toss gently to mix the ingredients.
4. Make the Creamy Dressing:
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, white wine vinegar, honey, salt, and black pepper until the dressing is smooth.
5. Dress the Salad:
- Drizzle the creamy dressing over the salad and toss to evenly coat the salad ingredients.
- Divide the Creamy Grape Pecan Salad among 4 serving plates and serve immediately.
Cooking Time: This salad doesn’t require any cooking time, just a few minutes to toast the pecans.
Serving Size: This recipe serves approximately 4 people as a side salad.