- 1 wheel of Brie cheese (about 8-10 ounces)
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Crackers or sliced baguette for serving
1. Preheat the Oven:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Prepare the Brie:
- Place the Brie wheel on a parchment-lined baking sheet. You can leave the rind on for baking.
3. Make the Pecan Topping:
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add chopped pecans and cook for 2-3 minutes until they become fragrant.
- Stir in the brown sugar, honey, and vanilla extract. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly, until the mixture is well combined.
4. Top the Brie:
- Spoon the pecan mixture over the top of the Brie wheel, spreading it evenly.
- Bake the Brie in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese is soft and gooey.
- Carefully transfer the baked Brie to a serving platter.
- Drizzle additional honey over the top for extra sweetness.
8. Serve Warm:
- Serve the Baked Brie with Honey and Pecans immediately while it’s warm.
- Arrange crackers or sliced baguette around the Brie for dipping.
Cooking Time: Approximately 10-12 minutes.
Serving Size: This recipe makes a delightful appetizer for 4-6 people. Adjust quantities based on the size of your gathering.