American Express Global Business Travel is hiring a remote corporate travel consultant to answer questions, provide travel tips and make travel arrangements for business travelers.
The ideal candidate must have at least two years of corporate travel experience and previous experience using a global distribution system (GDS) such as Sabre, Apollo or Amadeus. The candidate should also have a landline phone and a quiet workspace with wired, high-speed internet access. Internet download speed should be at least 10 Mbps with 1 Mbps upload speed.
There are full-time, part-time, split and rotating shift opportunities available between the hours of 7 a.m. and 8 p.m., Monday through Friday. Weekend and late-night shifts are also available.
Corporate Travel Consultant at American Express
Pay: Not Specified
- Handling inbound calls to answer business traveler questions, make reservations and complete service requests and sell related products such as car rentals, hotels and transfers.
- Providing travel advice and tips, such as visa, passport and security requirements.
- Finalizing travel itinerary after each phone call to ensure accuracy.
- Participating in on-going self-development and training to meet personal and business goals.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of corporate travel experience (required).
- Experience with a global distribution system (GDS) such as Sabre, Apollo or Amadeus (required).
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with airline routing principles and international fare construction.
- The ability to utilize all resources, including tools and peer network, to answer questions and resolve travelers’ issues.
- A landline phone and a quiet workspace equipped with wired, high-speed internet access with download speed of at least 10 Mbps and 1 Mbps upload speed.
- Retirement plan.
- Tuition assistance.
- Paid parental leave.
- Employee discounts, transportation perks and travel discounts.