If you’ve got some travel experience under your belt and can travel to Hamilton, New Jersey, for five to eight weeks of paid training, then check out this full-time, work-from-home travel help desk job with AAA.
AAA is looking for a travel help desk agent to answer customer inquiries and book travel reservations via phone and email.
Paid training will take place from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, with a set work-from-home shift schedule of 4 p.m. to midnight. Starting pay is $17 to $19 per hour based on experience, plus an 8% shift differential.
The position also comes with some serious benefits, including health coverage, 401(k) with 7% matching, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, and nearly four weeks of paid time.
Travel Help Desk Agent at AAA Club Alliance
Pay: $17 – $19/hr plus 8% shift differential
- Accurately answering and processing customer phone calls and emails.
- Completing customer travel reservations using appropriate software.
- Resolving booking and reservation issues.
- Assisting customers with navigating the travel website.
- Participating in user testing of new systems and procedures.
- Assisting with training of Level I agents.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Two to four years of travel-related experience.
- Two to four years of customer service experience.
- Knowledge of PC-based computer systems, GDS systems (Apollo preferred) and the internet.
- Paid training and holidays.
- Nearly four weeks of paid time off in the first year.
- 401(k) with 7% company matching.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- AAA Premier membership and employee travel discounts.